Tessemae's All Natural is a hand-made salad dressing and marinade company in Annapolis Maryland. #Tessemaes is real simple, sugar-free, gluten-free and vegan! All delicious and nutritious and spreading a healthy lifestyle. #BringinitBackHome
We're looking for people to help build our company into the healthiest brand available. This position is a great flexible part-time position. Whether you're a full time student, 9-5er looking for some extra cash or stay at home mom looking for a job we have an opening for you! We're looking for people with an entrepreneur spirit to promote within our organization to all levels of our company.
Tessemae's is looking for representatives to establish a local face with a local brand. A Demo Chef for Tessemae's is to generate excitement, brand awareness, and increases product sales through event sampling and promotions at Whole Foods Market, Safeway, other local markets, and special events.
● Engage with Produce Team, build a relationship with Retail Stores and increase Tessemae's awareness.
● Encourage sampling.
● To have a knowledge base of all Tessemae's products: be familiar with ingredients of all products.
● Engage customers and create Tessemae's brand awareness.
● Promote and educate consumers on Tessemae's products.
● Advanced communication and sales skills.
● Increase product sales by reaching and maintaining the bottle sales goal given.
● Prepare Dressing on scheduled food items while approaching customers.
● Sample with Greens (Earthbound Spinach/Power Greens) or ask produce team about particular items on sale to demo with.
● To clean equipment and demo workstation after event.
● Set up a general demonstration area; focus on high traffic areas near the product.
● Checking IN & OUT of customer service at every demo.
● A friendly, outgoing personality; confidence and enthusiasm to engage and sell to retail shoppers.
● Ability to prepare and serve food samples utilizing required cooking apparatus.
● Reliable transportation to/from the specified event location.
● Capability to do light physical work, such as carrying and setting up demo table (approximately 10 pounds).
● To have the ability to stand for a minimum of three-six hours.
***Hourly rate plus commission on bottles sold during each demo.